Supported Living Services for Individuals with Disabilities
Community Residence Corporation (CRC) provides persons with disabilities living options, life choices, and control of their future. Guided by the commitment to focus on individual choice, CRC provides services that are person centered and assure customer satisfaction. Our vision is to lead change in the community that celebrates and supports lives of people with developmental disabilities.
Supported Living Program
Supportive living brings services to clients in their own homes and apartments throughout our community. Here are the key elements to our Support Living program:
- Personal choice emphasized in every aspect of daily life.
- Focus on developing self-sufficiency and full participation in the community.
- Services can be adjusted to accommodate changing needs.
- 24-hour on-call emergency support.
- Basic fire and household safety.
- Employment assistance.
- Benefit coordination.
- Medical, financial, and personal support.
- Accessing community resources.
- Personal selection of staff.
- 2014 Consumer Handbook
- Community Alliance Strategic Plan Approved - May 21 2014
- Agency Update June 2014 - Notice to Stakeholders
About Community Residence Corporation
At Community Residence our passion and commitment is to provide the proper supports so individuals with disabilities can live full, wonderful lives right here in our community. Community Residence is here providing the necessary supports to individuals with disabilities so they can truly be full members of our community and enjoy the benefits it has to offer.